[texworks] Errors during compilation

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Thu Mar 12 11:10:29 CET 2009

Hello Stefan,

I downloaded the last version this morning (280, but given as 273 in the
about TeXworks option of the Help menu -- where is this info written, in
which file?)
It compiles but I get many new warnings (see attached log -- sorry it is
in French, but understandable).

There are menu items I can not translate as they do not appear in the
.ts file:
in Format / Auto-indent mode Whitespace only/TeX comments/dtx prefixes
and Format / Smart Quotes TeX ligatures/TeX commands/Unicode parameters
I did update the .ts file.

Alain