[texworks] Errors during compilation

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:20:20 CET 2009

On 11 Mar 2009, at 11:02, Alain Delmotte wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I downloaded the last version of the source and tried to compile
> with VisualC++2005 as I did before.
>
> I got warnings (as before) but also now errors, and there is no
> result.
> Below is the log of the compilation. (part)
>
> Any solution?

VC2005 doesn't provide the round() function, sorry. Apparently it is
defined in C99, but not in standard C++. I guess you must have tweaked
the source previously to do something about this.

I've just modified PDFDocument.cpp to avoid the issue.

> Further anything about the problem raised by Akira Kakuto?
> (Re: [texworks] pre-release snapshots, 28/02/2009
> 18:02,<200902281702.n1SH2GCj029680 at jupiter>)

That will be fixed when I update to the latest poppler library, which
allows the client app to specify paths to the data files.

JK