[texworks] Building TeXworks on WinXP

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Tue Jan 13 18:47:44 CET 2009

Hi!!

My error: I did forget to change the Texworks.pro file (for INCLUDEPATH
and LIBS) after moving KDE.
In fact I just checked and this solved the poppler problem and the
compilation was successful.

So it works, now I have to check the result :-))) and we'll summarize
for a new .txt file of instructions.

Alain