[texworks] Building TeXworks on WinXP

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Tue Jan 13 18:33:30 CET 2009

Hi,

I just had a look to the vcproj file and there are many strange things
about dependencies, for example: lines 40, 41, 42
            <Tool
                Name="VCLinkerTool"

AdditionalDependencies="c:\programmes\KDE\bin\..\lib\qtmain.lib
C:/Program Files/KDE/lib/poppler-qt4.lib C:/Program
Files/KDE/lib/poppler.lib
C:/texworks/hunspell-1.2.8/src/win_api/Release_dll/libhunspell/libhunspell.lib
C:/Program Files/KDE/lib/zlib.lib
c:\programmes\KDE\bin\..\lib\QtXml4.lib
c:\programmes\KDE\bin\..\lib\QtGui4.lib
c:\programmes\KDE\bin\..\lib\QtCore4.lib"
                AdditionalLibraryDirectories="c:\programmes\KDE\bin\..\lib"

What are those "C:/Program Files/KDE/" still exist and not the
"c:\programmes\KDE\"???
And then the mix of / and \ ??

I think I'll have to completely remove KDE and reinstall it from scratch
(this time I only moved the KDE folder and adjusted the variable and path).

Alain