[texworks] Draft of the manual (in French)

Alain Delmotte alain.delmotte at leliseron.org
Sat Nov 29 18:30:25 CET 2008

Hi,

You can find a draft for the manual (in French) at:
TeXworks manuel <http://www.leliseron.org/annexes/TeXworks-manuel.pdf>
(http://www.leliseron.org/annexes/TeXworks-manuel.pdf)

Any comments?

Still missing the list of regular expressions.

I do have problems with regular expressions:
1) in TeXworks, if I want to insert "\noindent" at the beginning of
sentences, I search for "\n" and replace by "\n\\noindent";
but I still get a second line feed due to the "\\n" from \noindent (in
fact I get \ and a line feed)
2) in TeXworks, what is the scope of the replace, in particular "^" and
"$" for beginning and end of line; "^" is only working for the very
first line of the document, but "Replace" can do some replaces in the
whole document
3) I'd like to define regular expressions to put in "syntax-pattern.txt"
for highlighting (examples in pink the \verb argument and everything in
the verbatim environment, in blue between $ and $ - I get that, but if
there is a second $ $ everything is blue between the first and the last
$ *of the same sentence* - in blue between \[ and \] even multiline,...)
It seems that the scope of the expression is only one line (up to line
feed), so multiline doesn't work.

Regards,

Alain