[texworks] Keyboard shortcuts

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Mon Nov 3 02:28:43 CET 2008

Le 2 nov. 08 à 17:09, VAFA KHALIGHI a écrit :

> I never have had  Mac or windows ever and I might not get your
> points properly. But I think F keys make things much quicker an
> easier at least on Linux.

I am not aware of Mac applications which used function keys. No print
screen or copy/paste as on Windows, this is all achieved via Cmd-
something (or menu items and the mouse). With recent versions of Mac
OS X, a fair number of function keys are used for setting the
lightning and the volume, and several others are used for Exposé (the
OS application which shows reduced versions of all windows) and
Dashboard (the OS application which displays gadgets).

And there's also F7, which is used when giving a presentation to
duplicate (or not) your screen on the video projector. I don't
remember what's the name of this key.

So using function keys for applications would perturb in one way or
another what the OS does.

Bruno Voisin