[texworks] Keyboard shortcuts

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Mon Nov 3 02:09:15 CET 2008

I never have had  Mac or windows ever and I might not get your points
properly. But I think F keys make things much quicker an easier at least on
Linux.

--
``Life is not empty,
There is kindness, there is apple and there is faith

One day will come,
and to a mendicant I will endow a jasmine''

-- Sohrab Sepehri