[texworks] new binaries for Windows and Mac OS X

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Mon Oct 27 14:34:11 CET 2008

Jonathan Kew a écrit :
>> Spellchecking doesn't crash anymore, but every text is underlined.
>
> I'm puzzled by this; it works fine for me (on all of
> Mac/Linux/Windows), only underlining the questionable words. What
> dictionaries are you using?
I am using the latest available dictionaries for Oo.
>> I tried to download the TeXworks_fr.ts file from Google code to
>> update the translation, but it won't open with Linguist (neither the
>> _nl).
>
> That's strange. How did you download the file(s) -- did you do a
> "checkout" with subversion, or try to download individual files?
I tried to download individual files. The problem is missing " in
instruction, like <div width = 10> in place of <div width = "10">, at
least for what I tried, also missing </td>,...
I downloaded by Right+Clic on the file name: "download the target of the
link"

It looks like I should be added to the project to download with TurtoiseSVN.
>> In the issue 57, st.loeffler discuss root document: is this implemented?
>
> There is already support for a "root document", see Stefan's notes at
> http://code.google.com/p/texworks/wiki/TipsAndTricks. I have not yet
> dealt with the issue raised in #57, however, about the behavior when
> typesetting.
OK
I still do not have the forward and inverse searchs.
Regexps seem to work.
Still difficulties with the \'E characters on a French keyboard (using
AltGr+).
The problem of unbalanced delimiters seems to be solved.

About the TOC in the view windows: it works when using hyperref, not
without. Correct?

Thanks for the answer.

Alain