[texworks] new binaries for Windows and Mac OS X

Jonathan Kew jonathan at jfkew.plus.com
Mon Oct 27 11:04:05 CET 2008

On 27 Oct 2008, at 8:49 AM, Alain Delmotte wrote:

> There is still the need for the Q.4.4 libraries.

Yes, I'll try to get a new library build posted soon... it would be
good to update poppler, too.

> Spellchecking doesn't crash anymore, but every text is underlined.

I'm puzzled by this; it works fine for me (on all of Mac/Linux/
Windows), only underlining the questionable words. What dictionaries
are you using?

> I tried to download the TeXworks_fr.ts file from Google code to
> update the translation, but it won't open with Linguist (neither the
> _nl).

That's strange. How did you download the file(s) -- did you do a
"checkout" with subversion, or try to download individual files?

> In the issue 57, st.loeffler discuss root document: is this
> implemented?

There is already support for a "root document", see Stefan's notes at http://code.google.com/p/texworks/wiki/TipsAndTricks
. I have not yet dealt with the issue raised in #57, however, about
the behavior when typesetting.

JK