[texworks] Some problems I have

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Sun Oct 12 18:56:21 CEST 2008

Alain Delmotte wrote:

> I encounter the following problems (some known, other perhaps not)
> - no forward and inverse search, I get a message saying there is no
> Synctex info

The Windows builds can't currently use the .gz version of the synctex
data.  You need to alter the pdf(la)tex switches to "synctex=-1" so that
an uncompressed version of the data is available. (Edit -> Preferences
-> Typsetting).

> - in the view the Window / View / toc doesn't show the toc, perhaps
> linked to the previous

This works for me if a TOC is available in the PDF.

> - spellchecking crashes the system

Works for me!
--
Joseph Wright