[texworks] Some problems I have

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Sun Oct 12 18:36:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am using TeXworks r.167 on Windows XP with mikTeX 2.7.
(also tested with Windows Vista)

I encounter the following problems (some known, other perhaps not)
- no forward and inverse search, I get a message saying there is no
Synctex info
- in the view the Window / View / toc doesn't show the toc, perhaps
linked to the previous
- the regex do not all function: \n not at all, \t only in the search
part, not in the replace part
- often when changing many times the view (real size, adjusted to the
width or the windows) the system stops responding
- spellchecking crashes the system

Perhaps some of these are already corrected; would it be possible to
have new snapshots (for Windows it is still 167, when in the
discussion,one speaks about 202...)

But of course I can wait as I understand that TeXworks is probably not
the main task of Jonathan and the developers (if any other).

Regards,

Alain