[texshop] [EXT]Re: Trashing aux files in OneDrive

Youdin, Andrew - (youdin) youdin at arizona.edu
Thu Mar 10 22:32:58 CET 2022

Hello,

Thanks for looking into this!  While I do have the current OneDrive you mention: 22.022.0130.0002, the trash aux problem (of doing nothing) still exists.  I tried rebooting, updating everything on Tex Live and not just pausing, but quitting OneDrive.  The issue persists.  I am using macOs 12.2.1, i.e. the current release not the candidate.  If the next Os release fixes this problem for me, as it did for you, I’ll be very happy.  I guess the best thing to do is wait.

I do also appreciate that this is very much my problem not yours, so I do really appreciate looking into it.  I can look into workarounds in the meantime, shell scripts, etc.  I’m also happy to answer questions or do other tests if it’s something that would help others.

Best regards,
Andrew

Dr. Andrew N. Youdin
Associate Professor
Departments of Astronomy and Planetary Sciences
Steward Observatory, Office N418
University of Arizona