[texshop] Problems with Magnification in 4.37

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sat Sep 14 16:10:57 CEST 2019

Folks,

The new magnification code in version 4.37 has several problems. These were discovered independently by Martin Hairer and me, and I believe I can solve all of them. Indeed, I have temporary patches which work. Expect version 4.38 later today.

This experience is another sign that I need to start USING TeXShop and stop PROGRAMMING it. So after 4.38, expect stability for several months unless Catalina reveals something unexpected.

Dick Koch