[texshop] TeXShop 4.37

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Sat Sep 14 10:37:03 CEST 2019

> Le 14 Sep 2019 à 08:53, Bruno Voisin via texshop <texshop at tug.org> a écrit :
>
> I'll be working on this document for most of the weekend, so I'll report in case I can get some reproducibility, identify some triggering factor.
>
> It's probably something specific to my setup, given the may problems and reinstalls there have been with the successive Catalina betas.

The problem was happening each and every time I was attempting to close a document. In the end I trashed

	~/Library/Saved Application State/TeXShop.savedState

and restarted. The opened documents were forgotten and I had to re-open them manually, but the crash has not reoccured so far.

I might also have checked "Close windows when quitting an app" in System Prefs > General (on my setup it's unchecked while "Ask to keep changes when closing documents" is), but I only thought of it afterwards.

Bruno