[texshop] Printing and dark mode

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Sun Dec 29 17:02:37 CET 2019

A totally unimportant feature I noticed by accident yesterday evening: editing a document in dark mode (Appearance set to Auto in System Prefs > General), with the source window in split mode, I selected Print inadvertently and the part of the source window I was editing switched suddenly to light mode. See the attached screenshot.

The source window went back to dark when the Print dialog was closed.

That’s not really an annoyance, and this might even be an intended feature (so that the user can double-check the source to be printed — better visible in light than dark — before printing). I’m reporting just in case.

Bruno