[texshop] Minor bug in TeXShop's preview toolbar

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Aug 21 20:02:48 CEST 2019

> On Aug 21, 2019, at 9:53 AM, Bruno Voisin via texshop <texshop at tug.org> wrote:
>
> For a bit of time now (this may be Catalina-specific), the Back/Forward icons have been missing from TeXShop's Preview window toolbar when TeXShop is launched :
>
> <Screenshot 2019-08-21 at 16.37.23.png>
>
> Then as soon as the user gets to Windows > Customize Toolbar, the missing icons appear magically at the time the customization panel shows up:
>
> <Screenshot 2019-08-21 at 16.37.52.png>
>
> It's not a customization I might have created inadvertently, I do use the Back/Forward button often and want them to be there.
>
> It's possible that I reported that already a few months ago, I'm not sure.
>
> Bruno

Howdy,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. I just got back from a vacation and have lots of catching up to do.

I just tried TeXShop and I DO have the Backward/Forward arrows on my Preview window Toolbar. I'm using Dark mode but I doubt that makes a difference.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)