[texshop] Minor bug in TeXShop's preview toolbar

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Wed Aug 21 16:53:37 CEST 2019

For a bit of time now (this may be Catalina-specific), the Back/Forward icons have been missing from TeXShop's Preview window toolbar when TeXShop is launched :

Then as soon as the user gets to Windows > Customize Toolbar, the missing icons appear magically at the time the customization panel shows up:

It's not a customization I might have created inadvertently, I do use the Back/Forward button often and want them to be there.

It's possible that I reported that already a few months ago, I'm not sure.

Bruno