[texshop] amstex

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Apr 30 02:30:41 CEST 2019

> On Apr 29, 2019, at 6:15 PM, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at icloud.com> wrote:
>
> <AMSTeX.engine>

Howdy,

The path is set wrong in that engine. It has been a while since the path to the TeX binaries has been /usr/texbin; it is now /Library/TeX/texbin. Actually, the default passed to the engine includes /Libary/TeX/texbin so that that line is unnecessary. I enclose an updated engine, that uses the bash shell, that does the job.