[texshop] TeXShop 4.18 syntax coloring

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Sun Dec 2 19:23:09 CET 2018

Done:

1. I reverted to 4.18
2. Checked that all three "Spell Checking" preferences in the Source pane are **off**.
3. The syntax coloring is back to normal.

Many thanks.

I did learn something interesting in all this. I was apparently unaware of the extent to which I have become utterly dependent on syntax coloring. When it wasn't working as I expected, I experienced a kind of disorientation amounting almost to vertigo. Thankfully, medication was not required, but it was nonetheless noticeable. I appear to be more fragile than I should like to have thought... ;)

Back to work. Thanks again.

SGM