Reporting a bug of texlive 2023

刘征 liuzheng at mail.sim.ac.cn
Fri Jan 19 03:01:13 CET 2024

Hi!  Dear Reinhard,

I am very thankful for your help and your reply.

 After some checking i found there are some errors of the enviroment variable PATH in the windows 10.

 Now i encounter new problem.  If there is no .eps figure included in the tex file it( texlive with Eiditers such as Winedt, Texstudio,vscode) can compile normally with latex option and the corresponding dvi file also can be output. At the moment if i invoke dviout.exe by WidEdt

it can normally display...

Whhen i include a .eps file it can still normally compile and output the corresponding dvi fle:

However, when i try to view the dvi file by invoking the dviout with the EinEdi option

There is something wrong and the same error arises when the tex file includes other characters such as

 chinese charatcter.

Are there any ways to fix it?

Best Regards,

Zheng Liu