TeX and CWEB for actually LITERATE scientific research

Barry Schwartz chemoelectric at chemoelectric.org
Thu Oct 12 17:24:22 CEST 2023

There is a scientific problem for which the journals and peer review
have resulted in no progress since a 1935 paper by Einstein, Podolsky,
and Rosen, despite the indisputability of their case, and my own
attempt at the journal style resulted in nothing but abuse, so I have
turned to actually LITERATE programming instead: satire.

It may not be good satire, but I never claimed to be a satirist. I am
a disabled computer programmer who happens to have a master’s degree
in signal processing engineering, and thus knows something about
random processes. Such as that they never involve action at a
distance, because there is no such thing. :) Also I run actual
programs that empirically prove my point. And here I explain how to
write your own.

(Also I am a very early original Google Font contributor, which helps
explain the upward trend in quality since the opening days.)

If one wishes to take a look, the PDF is at
https://crudfactory.com/How-to-Entangle-Craytons.pdf and contains a
hyperlink to the GitHub repository with the source.

(‘Craytons’ are photons and ‘cray_bans’ are polarizing beam
splitters. It’s a bad pun on sunglasses. Of course, all puns are
bad.)