april 1 deadlines: tug23 hotel, tug early bird discount

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Mar 27 23:15:35 CEST 2023

Hi everyone - just thought I'd mention that fast-upcoming April 1 is the
deadline for two different things:

1) Reservations at the conference hotel for the TUG23 conference in
Bonn.  You can call the hotel, or there is a short (less than one page)
form that needs to be printed, filled out, and emailed back to them.
https://tug.org/tug2023/#hotel

It's a small hotel, and rooms are not guaranteed after April 1.

2) The TUG membership early bird discount ends on April 1.
We've sent reminders to past members, but if you've been thinking about
supporting TUG with a membership, now would be a good time to join!
https://tug.org/join

Happy TeXing, and thanks for your consideration. --karl