Dec23 TUG bonus: a holiday extraganza video

Bastien DUMONT bastien.dumont at posteo.net
Tue Dec 19 07:49:40 CET 2023

Hi,

I'm a bit surprised, for I can watch this video without signing up (I just tested with Tor Browser to be sure that I don't have a forgotten account to which I would have been automatically connected)...

Personally I am pretty much in favor of not contributing to the quasi-monopoly of a Google service. At least anyone should be recognized the right to upload his/her content on the platform of his/her choice.

Bastien