Dec23 TUG bonus: a holiday extraganza video

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Dec 19 02:23:50 CET 2023

I sure do wish you'd put this video on Youtube. I'm not willing to make
an account with Vimeo, reading the privacy policy and TOS, signing an
indemnification agreement, just to look at one video.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21

TeX Users Group said on Sun, 17 Dec 2023 09:24:55 -0700