TUG 2023 conference planning survey

TUG 2022 tug2022 at tug.org
Wed Sep 14 23:34:38 CEST 2022

Greetings - (with apologies to those who registered for TUG'22
and hence get this twice.)

We are now starting planning for TUG'23, and would like your feedback on
whether we should organize an in-person conference (in addition to the
online component).

If you are willing and interested, please fill out this very short
survey (three questions, all optional) to help us plan for TUG'23:
   https://forms.gle/yPmiXUS7Y2j8iwjq8

Again, many thanks!

On behalf of the entire conference committee,
Karl Berry (tug2022 at tug.org)

P.S. Back on TUG'22 for a moment, just to let you know:

1) Videos for all the talks at TUG'22 are now
individually available on TUG's YouTube channel:
  https://youtube.com/c/TeXUsersGroup/

2) The proceedings (TUGboat vol.43 no.2) will start to be mailed
shortly.  The issue is online at: https://tug.org/TUGboat/tb43-2
(For now, technical articles are only available online to TUG members;
all articles will be publicly available after the November TUGboat issue
is published.)