what is going on with Zotero forum, it looked dead for many days now lively

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 14:18:20 CEST 2022

I was watching this for many days maybe several weeks
ago with no activity but now it looks lively,

https://forums.zotero.org/discussions

Although I can find no evidence my post made it :)

The recent discussion suggest good support for pdf
but I've never seen their webform do anything
with a pdf file.

The discussions there suggest a lot of GUI / interactive
niceities which would be a distraction for me.
Its odd though talking to one "librarian" at
IIRC a major university about the utility of their
PhD collections, that person was not aware that there
was no easy way to get a citation from a pdf or
anything about Zotero. They seemed to think you would
get their html page and then copy/paste or use the pre-formatted
styles or otherwise use DOI info I guess. The last
email suggested they would look at making the pdf
work better with Zotero.

Anyone have issues one way or the other?

--

mike marchywka
306 charles cox
marchywka at hotmail.com