Conversion

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Fri May 6 21:19:43 CEST 2022

On 06/05/2022 20:12, Herbert Voss wrote:

> Am 06.05.22 um 16:23 schrieb David Jonah via texhax:
>> I want to convert a .pdf document to a LaTeX document. The paper has
>> superscripts, an index, and a source document.
>
> Convert the document first to doc and then to latex. There are several
> programs for the first one and some for the second.

With Adobe Acrobat DC, one can export a PDF to an MS Word document; the
conversion is usually excellent, and if an MS Word to LaTeX converter
exists that is of the same quality, then the overall results should be
most acceptable.

--
/Philip Taylor/