Sudden problem with Texshop

David Edward Bruschi david.edward.bruschi at posteo.net
Mon May 2 15:21:28 CEST 2022

To whom it may concern,

my name is David Edward Bruschi and I am a scientist at the Institute
for Quantum Computing Analytics (PGI-12), Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany.

I have ben using Mactex and Teshop for 14 years on multipled Apple
devices, and I have had since today a very strange problem with my iMac.
This is a relatively new computer (2 years old) and had no problems
whatsoever until today.
Since today, Texshop does not load and the Magic Tracpad simultaneosuly
connects and disconnects.

I have never had such a problem on any computer, and the smae
configuration and setup worked flawlessly untile a last Friday.

Any hints at what I can do would be helpful.
Best,

Dr. David Edward  Bruschi