CSL code to bibtex citations styles?

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 12 12:38:16 CEST 2022

I was browsing the Zotero webforum, still nothing I have submitted
as a post or reply has been published lol, and
ran into this site that apparently creates xml descriptions
of citation formats. For example,

https://editor.citationstyles.org/styleInfo/?styleId=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zotero.org%2Fstyles%2Fapa

IS there some utility to translate this stuff into bibtex
or is that some other descrption language commonly used?
I was still playing around with generalized bibliographies,
adaptation to "bill of materials" and it seems languages
like this may be useful.

I've noticed with TooBib many places are making it harder to
download webpages with wget and reliance on headless
chrome, I have made a utility called Chromate, seems important
now.  Any other automated tools running into problems?
Still have not gotten the Zotero web form to work with any
pdf file however...

Thanks.

--

mike marchywka