Embedded font

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 00:24:04 CEST 2022

Hi Luis,

Your TeX set-up is recent enough, it is 2 years old, but for this type of
files it should be completely okay, and your files are indeed completely
okay.

Your main problem is the printer and especially the way it is configured.
The set-up of this printer is fairly elaborate and someone must have set it
to substitute bitmapped fonts.

There are two path you may follow to solve this problem:

A- Work with the person that set the printer to fix it. It is a
horrendously expensive printer, I am pretty sure it is capable of printing
PDFs with bitmapped fonts.

or better

B- Change it to a better font-set, for example

      \usepackage{lmodern}

or something that will look even better. This should print fine everywhere.

Best,
Paulo Ney