tug2022 program available

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jul 21 00:43:15 CEST 2022

Just a note that the online TUG'22 conference will start tomorrow,
Thursday July 21, with LaTeX workshops conduced in French (13:00 UTC),
in English (16:00 UTC), and in Spanish (tbd).

The main talks start the next day (Friday July 22).
The full program is at:
  https://tug.org/tug2022/program.html

The schedule adjusts according to your computer's local timezone.
There are presentations from around the world, so everyone's local days
gets some. The conference ends on Sunday July 24 around 21:15 UTC.

Advance registration is requested (there is no charge),
but is not required: https://tug.org/tug2022/register.html

The conference will be available on Zoom and YouTube, as in previous
years. We expect that recordings of most of the talks will be available
at some point, though not immediately, after the conference.

Hope to see you online,
Karl Berry (on behalf of the TUG'22 program committee and speakers)

P.S. Please adjust all my mentions of specific days according to your
local timezone :).