TeX Hour: 14, 21 July: Open Space: TeX, PDF and technical documentation

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:23:52 CEST 2022

Hi

Tomorrow's TeX Hour will focus on TeX, PDF and technical documentation.

TeX Hour: Open Space: Thursday 14, 21 July, 6:30 to 7:30pm UK time.
Zoom URL:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/78551255396?pwd=cHdJN0pTTXRlRCtSd1lCTHpuWmNIUT09
UK Time Now: https://time.is/UK.

We're fortunate to have Rohit Goswami as our special guest. Rohit is a
NumPy developer, and speaker at the 2022 TeX Conference. His talk there
will be the use of TeX in the NumPy Continuous Integration toolchain. Rohit
will be joining us from https://www.scipy2022.scipy.org/

All are welcome, especially beginners and outsiders.

Examples of software documentation
===============================
https://docs.alpinelinux.org/user-handbook/0.1a/index.html
https://docs.julialang.org/en/v1/
https://www.latex-project.org/help/documentation/
https://numpy.org/doc/stable/
https://docs.python.org/3/
https://procbuild.scipy.org/

The 2022 TeX Conference is July 22 to 24 July. https://tug.org/tug2022/.
Registration (free or donation) is still open.

with best wishes

Jonathan