TeX Collection

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Mon Feb 14 17:15:58 CET 2022

On 14/02/2022 11:27, Agnieszka Fulińska wrote:
> Please let me know if the TeX Collection is available only on dvd, and
> not as a download to be purchased? If so, please let me know what are
> the payment options for overseas buyers.
I believe that you can download the ISO image here
<Agnieszkahttp://ftp.math.utah.edu/pub/texlive-utah-2021/Images/texcol2021.iso>,
pani Agnieszko.  The site is maintained by Nelson Beebe and can
therefore be trusted.  The index page is here
<http://ftp.math.utah.edu/pub/texlive-utah-2021/Images/>.
--
/Philip Taylor/