Options for pairing Concrete Roman with a .ttf font

Jim Hefferon jim.hefferon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 15:43:00 CEST 2021

Will,

I ran the file on a machine I am using for testing.  It has a clean install
of Ubuntu 20, with the apt-installed TeX LIve.  The command "xelatex try"
worked and generated these files.

    http://joshua.smcvt.edu/wr/try.pdf
    http://joshua.smcvt.edu/wr/try.log
    http://joshua.smcvt.edu/wr/try.aux

Thanks,
Jim

--
"Does not the Captain seek your advice sir?"
"Not always," said Stephen.