Options for pairing Concrete Roman with a .ttf font

Will Robertson will at wspr.io
Sun Sep 19 04:06:18 CEST 2021

Hi all

Nothing has changed recently (I am quite sad that I haven’t been able to do new releases on my latex packages for some years now). You just need to load fontenc first with the necessary encodings and be careful about explicitly setting the encoding you want for each font you select. Note that fontspec patches commands like \rmfamily to include the encoding selection and it’s possible that I have neglected to add a command to change/customise this…

It would be great of course if the concrete fonts could see a Unicode release. Perhaps we should have lobbied GUST to make one. Mixing old and new font technologies is a bit awkward :-)

Will
(From phone)