[External] Re: Installing TeX Live on Windows 7, potential problems

Beuthe, Thomas thomas.beuthe at cnl.ca
Wed May 26 14:41:42 CEST 2021

UNRESTRICTED  /  ILLIMITÉE

>Do you have a virus Scanner running?

Please have a look at my original posting, which contains all of the details.
I disconnected from the internet, and turned off both virus scanner and firewall during install just to be sure this was not the source of the slow install.

This email is confidential between the sender and the intended recipient specified in the message, and may contain proprietary or otherwise protected information of the intended parties. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and confirm you have deleted this message. Any unauthorized review, disclosure, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or reliance on this information may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited.