Using fonts from the LaTeX Font Catalogue

Bob Tennent rdtennent at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:29:22 CEST 2021

Paulo:  If you have a list of "problematic" font packages (not supported by
TeXLive or getnonfreefonts, with inadequate
or obsolete documentation), you should send it to the maintainer of the
Font Catalogue.  Perhaps he will mark them as
"for experts only" or even remove them from the Catalogue.  Keep in mind
that he is the sole maintainer and like everyone else
in the TeX community, an unpaid volunteer.  Thank you for bringing this
issue to our attention.

Bob T.