Using fonts from the LaTeX Font Catalogue.

Bob Tennent rdtennent at gmail.com
Mon May 3 13:58:55 CEST 2021

 >|That is very useful information, Bob, and it would not
 >|have occurred to me to click on the name of the font
 >|in order to learn more, but I am somewhat disappointed
 >|to find that the additional information provided is
 >|predicated on the use of a font-specific package ???
 >|
 >|Whilst this adequately addresses the question of "how is
 >|one intended to use the font 'BrushScriptX-Italic'", it
 >|does not address Rolf's more general point of "how does
 >|one use an arbitrary font selected at random from the
 >|LaTeX Font Catalogue".

I regret that I've disappointed *you* but I'm sure that Rolf
will understand the general point that one uses an arbitrary
font selected from the LaTeX Font Catalogue by clicking
on the name of the font and following the instructions
presented on the font-specific page. Usually those will
involve using a package that provides the infrastructure
required by *LaTeX* processors. I suggest you prepare a
*TeX* Font Catalogue that provides comparable instructions
for users like yourself who avoid LaTeX.

Bob T.