Are there other online bibtex getters besides Zotero? I found another case that may be a "pattern"

Schneider, Thomas (NIH/NCI) [E] schneidt at mail.nih.gov
Sun Jun 13 20:52:11 CEST 2021

Mike:

> If anyone know of other services I can check them too. This is great
> for  development.

I'm not quite sure this is what you want, but I have built a tcsh
script and pascal program (yes, ancient tools) that grabs Pubmed pages
and creates bibtex entries.  I use them all the time.  This covers all
medical and biological fields.

https://alum.mit.edu/www/toms/bibtex.html

I brushed up this page a little just now; it may have some things out
of date.  Pascal can be compiled using Gnu Pascal, but not on macOS
anymore.  However, it can be converted to C and then compiled anywhere
see: https://alum.mit.edu/www/toms/pascalp2c.html

Tom

  Thomas D. Schneider, Ph.D.
  Senior Investigator