TeX Hour: tonight 6:30 to 7:30pm UK time: Durable docs and software

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:17:39 CET 2021

Hi

There's another TeX Hour tonight, 6:30 to 7:30 pm UK time. That's about 2
hours from now. The zoom link for the TeX Hour is at
https://jfine2358.github.io/contact/

This week's topic is Durable Documents and Software. TeX
version 3.141592653 was released last month, so we'll talk about that and
other things. See
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/581118/whats-new-in-tex-version-3-141592653

The topics are now on a monthly cycle. For next month the TeX Hours are:

Thu 4 Mar: Beginners
Thu 11 Mar: Accessibility
Thu 18 Mar: Conversion
Thu 25 Mar: Durable Documents and Software

There's no new blog post this week.  But you might want to read last week's.
https://jfine2358.github.io/post/2021/02/18/tex-hour-agenda/

I'm grateful to the UK TeX Users Group for funding 3 months of non-free
zoom license that allows me to record the TeX Hour. For clarity, the TeX
Hour is not an official UK TUG event, although they have provided financial
support.

If there are any topics you'd like to have covered do let me know.
Particularly welcome are questions that lead to a 5 to 10 minute video that
would be of wide interest.

best wishes

Jonathan