customizing biblatex's numeric style

Pietro CELADA pietro.celada at unipr.it
Mon Feb 15 10:47:43 CET 2021

Hi everybody,

I'm typesetting a large document with amsbook and biblatex's numeric style.

Book entries in References are formatted as follows:

W. Rudin, {\it Principles of mathematical analysis}, Third Ed., International Series in Pure and Applied Mathematics, New York: McGraw--Hill Book Co., 1976.

I would like to have instead

W. Rudin, {\it Principles of mathematical analysis}, Third Ed., International Series in Pure and Applied Mathematics, McGraw--Hill Book Co., New York, 1976.

i.e. I would like to have the fields ADDRESS and PUBLISHER switched and separated by a comma in place of a colon.

I went through the BibLaTeX manual to no avail. Do you have any suggestions on how this can be accomplished?

Thanks in advance,

       Pietro

Pietro Celada
Dipartimento di Scienze Matematiche, Fisiche e Informatiche
Università degli Studi di Parma
Parco Area delle Scienze 53/A, I-43124 PARMA (Italy)
tel. no. +39.0521.906923
fax no. +39.0521.906950