"bbding" package with "lualatex"

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Sat Feb 6 20:40:06 CET 2021

Am Sat, 6 Feb 2021 13:11:30 -0500 schrieb Jerry:

>>> The entire log file is available here:
>
>>> https://seibercom.net/LuaLatex-Log.txt

David sent me the file per mail. I see nothing obvious why the
lookups happen. The only idea I have is that the fonts are not found
and that you have some file around that confuses luaotfload

- install the miktex package niceframe-type1
- ensure that the fontmap files are up-to-date by running the
relevant task in the miktex console (in user mode).

- check if you have any file called "bbding10..." around that can
confuse luaotfload.

--
Ulrike Fischer
https://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/