LaTeX/Powerdot rotate problem

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Sun Aug 15 11:26:41 CEST 2021

Am Sun, 15 Aug 2021 02:04:29 -0400 schrieb Thomas Schneider:

> I am generating some eps graphs for use with PowerDot and LaTeX.
> Years ago they typeset just fine in PowerDot slides.
>
> However, now they get rotated.  The reason is that the Postscript
> in the eps has a lot of lines that are rotated 90 degrees.
>
> ps2pdf sees those lines and rotates the page.
>

> I'm attaching a minimal example which has three slides.

Well it isn't really minimal I bet that most of the packages you
load are not relevant for the problem.

> The first and
> the third slides display just fine when run through latex, dvips and
> then ps2pdf.  The middle one calls an eps and so that entire slide
> gets rotated.  The files are:

I don't have your zen-style and also don't have the charpath
package, but if I remove both the files compiles correctly in
current texlive and miktex.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/