Help with finding style file

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Sat May 2 00:05:29 CEST 2020

Please don't mix private .sty files with those installed by TeX (a)
because they risk bring overwritten at an update and (b) because MiKTeX
won't find them.

Instead, create a Personal TeX Folder and put it in there. This links
explains how:

http://latex.silmaril.ie/formattinginformation/personal.html#winpers

For MiKTeX (only), you have to tell it where that folder is, and update
MiKTeX's filename database. This is explained in the link too.

Peter