embedding bibtex into documents without a doi and post processing issues ( if you want to advertise bibtex tools here is excuse lol).

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:46:00 CEST 2020

I put a pre-draft version of that pdf I used as an example earlier up on
linked in ( I think you can see this without logging in ),

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6684083706170265601/

You need to follow the link to the pdf but eventually you can download it.
I found out the pdf link changes with time although the link above
is probably stable. Eventually my bigtex download script could get the bibtex from
the download link but I had to work out a few issues. Notably,
it is not really easy to put some things
in the document like url without some server side stamping which ruins
any signatures.
My bibtex download script now usually adds url's and there
are other things I may want to add to the bibtex to keep track of things.

If you look at the extended info ( or whatever exif stands for ) ,
the components should be there mostly. It turns out that
for versioning being able to include a version number in the bibtex
entry name could help although there may be other ways to do this.

So, there is a lot that can be automated I'm not sure how this complies
with any conventions but it looks like I understand most of the problems now :)

I'm not sure where those things like Evernote or whtever else there is
annotates or processes bibtex but I'm sure there is a lot that can be bone
over just downloading a static entry.

note new address
 Mike Marchywka 306 Charles Cox Drive Canton, GA 30115
 2295 Collinworth  Drive Marietta GA 30062.  formerly 487 Salem Woods Drive Marietta GA 30067 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency