Memoir marks and fonts

Joel C. Salomon joelcsalomon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 01:55:05 CET 2020

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 3:50 AM Lars Madsen <daleif at math.au.dk> wrote:

> (1) Please provide a full example others can test
>
> (2) Which engine are you using (pdflatex, xelatex , ...)
>
> (3) Are you 100% up to date, we know babel or similar at one point started
> to mess with the fonts in the headers by injecting their own code.
>
> But as long as we do not have an example that we can test, it is hard to
> tell.

I will attempt to make a minimal complete example, in case what I tried was
supposed to work.  But I have some egg on my face: the “old code” never
actually got tested.  The previous release of the books was before I
figured out how to use the marks, and then I copied code that worked in
another project into this one, without re-testing it.  (The other book did
not use a different font for headers, so I never encountered this at all.)

―Joel