An online LaTeX typing tutor

Peter Wilson herries.press at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 1 18:45:28 CET 2020

Jonathon,

I've taken a look and didn't like it. You say the first box is the maths
to type. But when I type $2+2=4$ or \(2+2=4\) I get those as the answer,
not 2+2=4. You were asking for maths but only accepted regular text. It
would have been better, I think, to have asked for either some plain
text or a set of characters with no implication about setting mathematics.

Best for 2020

Peter W.