[EXT] Re: Re: Problem with Mac Os Catalina and LaTeX

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Feb 8 16:46:19 CET 2020

Richard Koch wrote:

> Antonio Stefano Sembiante,
>
> Your source attachment was scrubbed but I obtained it from the URL provided. I typeset this source on my machine using Catalina 10.15.3 and TeXShop 4.44. I could not reproduce the problem.
>
> Then I noticed that you also sent your pdf output and obtained that. Your output clearly shows a space.
>
> Since we get different results with the same source, the first step before proceeding further is for you to upgrade to the latest version of Catalina.

Windows user here (Windows 7 Enterprise, 64-bit).  I do not see the
problem with TeX Live 2016; I see the problem with TeX Live 2019; I am
not convinced that Catalina is the cause.

Philip Taylor