Font problem with TL'20

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:39:52 CET 2020

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 16:22, Paulo Ney de Souza <pauloney at gmail.com> wrote:

> Many thanks, and I have one last question:
>
>     Do you know a way one can automatically check a PDF file for this kind
> of overprinting?

Not really (there was a font substitution warning in the latex run although
they are not always things to worry about.

Note we have improved the default substitution here so mc will substitute
(with a warning) to c and produce the condensed font without needing to
change the package after the next latex release (next week, probably)

https://github.com/latex3/latex2e/issues/453