FTP access to ctan.org down

Adam Purkrt adam at purkrt.net
Fri Dec 4 19:14:58 CET 2020

Thank you. To be honest, I think FTP would still be nice to have.
I find the command line ftp easier to use than the web interface.
There is wget program for downloading over https, but I do not know
how to list the files in a directory, I even think, that listing a
directory over http(s) is impossible. Not sure about that.
Anyway, thanks again! Adam Purkrt